This Cobra Bracelet Kit is the best place to start if you are new to paracord or overwhelmed by the number of color options on our site. Choose from 10 of our most popular color patterns to make your first paracord cobra survival bracelet.
Each kit makes a single bracelet and includes:
- 10 ft of genuine 550 paracord
- 1 3/8” plastic buckle
- Info card with link to a beginner tutorial video
NOTE: This is a build-it-yourself kit and does not include a finished bracelet.
Remember, Orders of $8.99 or more get free shipping!
When you wear a paracord bracelet, you are carrying up to 10 ft of useful utility rope that can be deployed in countless situations. As its name suggests, 550 paracord can hold up to 550 lbs of static weight! Here are just a few of the many things you can do with this amount of paracord.
- Rig up a clothesline to dry swimwear.
- Make an improvised splint or tourniquet.
- Pull out the small inner strands to use as sewing thread for field repairs.
- Replace broken shoelaces.
- Hang your deer after a successful hunt.
- Tie a carry strap to anything.