Dear Paracord Planet Friends,
In our move to our new storefront, we have experienced a few technical issues that are causing problems with customer accounts and gift cards. First and foremost, we apologize for any difficulty this has caused with your shopping experience, and we assure you that we are working dilligently to correct these issues. Here are some answers to the most common concerns that have arisen.
I can't log in to my account.
- A simple password reset should restore access to your account. Click HERE to request a password reset.
I can't create a new account because your store says an account already exists using my email address.
- As above, a simple password reset should restore your access. Click HERE to request a password reset.
The password reset feature is not working.
- If you have any trouble with the password reset process, we can reset your password manually. Click HERE to contact customer service.
I can't see my previous orders from the old store.
- Unfortunately we were unable to transfer order records from our previous store, be we do still have that information, and we will be happy to assist you in finding whatever previous order information you are seeking. Click HERE to contact customer service.
I can't use gift cards from the old store.
- Similarly, our old gift cards are incompatible with our new store, but we will absolutely still honor them! Make sure you have your old gift card code handy so we can verify your balance, then click HERE to contact customer service.
The Paracord Planet Team