Buy both and Save!
Hang it up with Macramé- This 25 page book is your complete guide to hanging your plants using macramé knotting. No matter if you are a beginner or more experienced, you will find plenty to keep your fingers busy in this book. Judy Palmer, an experienced "knotter," wrote macramé instructional books back in the 70's and 80's. Now she is back at it to help the next generation of crafters.
- Introduction with basic knots and terms
- Helpful Hints from a master "knotter"
- Detailed instructions for more than a dozen projects.
- Clear visuals to aid in understanding simple and complex knots
Have a Seat and More...- Want to revitalize old, damaged furniture or make something entirely new? Learn how to weave seats for stools, construct a plant hanger, or even make a hammock! This detailed book will guide you through basic knots and techniques and turn you into a master knotter.
- Learn how to make over a dozen different weaves and patterns
- Helpful visuals and diagrams make complicated concepts easy
- Get inspired with full color pages of finished products
- Introduction includes basic knot instructions and tool recommendations