Tactical Rope Tool- The new all-in-one paracord multi-spool. This tool is perfect both for the everyday paracordist and the hardcore survivalist/prepper. Featuring a streamlined profile that is designed for hassle-free storage and maximum usability, this is sure to be the best tool of its kind in your paracord toolkit. The improved cutting tool features a replaceable utility knife blade, ensuring you always have a sharp edge. Strategically placed anchor points hold both ends of cord firmly in place.
- Durable polyamide nylon construction
- Holds 100' of 550 paracord
- Cutting tool with replaceable blade
- Utility hole for attaching to gear
- Dimensions:6 5/16" x 3 3/16" x 1/4" (16 x 8 x .7 cm)
- Weight: 2.2 oz
- Available in black, orange, coyote, and olive
Improved Cord Cutter
- Improved design feeds cord into blade, making cuts effortless.
- Replaceable utility knife blade is cheap and easily available, so you have a sharp edge all the time.
- Body houses a spare screw, so losing one isn't problematic.
Streamlined, Rugged Design
- At approximately 2 ounces and a mere 7 millimeters thick, this spool is ideal for backpacking and emergency storage, as well as everyday use.
- Available in most popular colors: black, orange, coyote, and olive.
- Rugged polyamide nylon construction works as hard as you do.
- Streamlined, "no-frills" design is optimized for storage and ease of use.
- 2" arms easily hold 100' of 550 paracord.
- Firmly hold a variety of cord sizes, including: 550, 275, and 425.
- Double "T" hook holds working end, for a tangle free experience.
- No "extra hooks" that just get caught on gear.
- Adds the ability to insert a carabiner for attaching to gear.
- Allows multiple TRT's to be strung together for convenient storage.