The Knotter's Tool is made from billet aircraft aluminum and has a durable, high-luster anodized black finish. Included is a spring metal clip for precision etching, hole in one end for a keyring/lanyard, and it is also diamond knurled to provide a positive grip. Also included are three different size silver metal stitching needles! This is an excellent tool for loosening and tightening knots of all types of rope/cord!
- Diameter: 9/16"
- Length: 6 1/4"
- The hollow core is approximately 3 and 9/16" long x 5/16" diameter
- Slightly rounded tip won't snag or fray cords
- 3 1/2" Type I Paracord Stitching Needle
- 3 1/2" Type II Paracord Stitching Needle
- 3 1/2" Type III Paracord Stitching Needle